Want To Get Started?
Want To Get Your Business Online?
Need A Gentle Push To Get Going?
- You will get a no-nonsense approach from an honest and straight talking coach who gives you the absolute guarantee that she will, at all times, act in YOUR best interest when giving advice
- A quick turnaround; if I can’t help you with your particular issue, I will tell you but I will also try and find out who can and direct you there
- You will be taught new skills; I won’t be doing the work for you but will give you lots of tools you can use in your business
- Coaching will be via Skype (1-1 mentoring), video coaching (tutorials addressing your specific issue(s)), emails, blog posts, article
- Research to choosing your domain name
- Explanation and walk through of hosting
- Linking domain registrar and hosting
- Installing WordPress
- Choosing a WordPress Theme
- Overview of WP Plugins
- 7 things you need to do after installing WordPress
- Installing protection from spammers into your website
- How to make or have someone else make you a header
- Logo – do you want/need one?
- What is a page at your website and how to use them
- How to customize the navigation bar
- Playing around with different colours/themes
- What is a post and what type of content should you include
- Where to find lots of content
- What is a compelling offer and how can you make/get one?
- How to set up an opt-in form in the sidebar of your website to capture customer’s email addresses (your list)
- How to work with lists in AWeber
- How often to communicate with your list; best type of communication
- How to insert video into your website
- How to link your website with social media
I also run a full one-day WordPress Training Northern Ireland workshop although for the time being, this is limited to Northern Ireland.